the stakes are high, the water's rough
but this love is ours
We Never Quit
☁ Posted on Tuesday, July 12, 2011 @ 10:26 PM | 0 lovely comment(s) ✿

Had dinner today at IKEA after class today!


The above is the Princess Cake at IKEA.
Wanted to take picture of my pasta. But was too hungry. By the time I remembered, I'd already eaten more than half of it. LOL.
Anyhow, the Princess Cake is sweet! Quite nice. Recommended! =D

Sooooooo. Yupp.
When I was walking home later, I saw a young couple, cycling past me.
As in, the guy was the one cycling, and the girl was at the back seat of the bicycle.
I didn't know how they looked like, but from their backs they're definitely young!
My seventh sense.
Wakaka.

Anyway, it looks very sweet!
When I thought about if there is any guy in the future who may cycle with me like that, (I know I have princess fantasies. Lolol. But nope, I didn't picture any guy ._.), 2 cats sprang out of nowhere.
Like, the cats meowed very fiercely & one is chasing the other.
Scared me half to death. =_=
Then I proceeded to walk the long way in fear of being clawed by cats.
Mood killer right?
Lolz~



« O L D E R P O S T S | N E W E R P O S T S»









credits
Layout by rainymartini
Icons from
various mangas
edited by
☆⌒(*^∇゜)v
with cursor from drikoti